Friday, June 10, 2011

Come on now...

Really America? Are we this afraid of the PTA mom from Alaska that we are now going through all her emails? I don't remember there being this being this much scrutiny over Obama. He was a political unknown prior to is speech at the Democratic convention in 2004 yet I don't recall there being that much "digging" into his background over his being vetted as a Presidential candidate. Heck, Obama is the probably the only President in our history that we still don't know that much about. He only just now released his birth records after being bullied into doing it by Trump. What about his educational records? How come those are not being pursued? I think more could be garnered from looking at the inner workings of his mind both as a student and a teacher than reading through over Palin's emails. I am so tired of the hypocrisy in the media today. What happened to "real" journalism? To think they are hiring "readers" to read all her emails. What is it in Palin that scares them? I think every one knows that if she wins their reign will end because she will buck their sense of norm. I do have to say this though...her maybe's are making them actually work their fannies off....but isn't that what a good journalist is supposed to do?
I guess I am not the only one with this opinion as I troll the Internet today.

1 comment: