Saturday, June 4, 2011

Fast Five

Just got home from watching Fast Five and it did not disappoint! Exhilaratingly fun car scenes. Love, love, loved it all...the scenery, the cast, the storyline and the music. Looks like another installment in the series might be coming down the pipes too! What a surprise the small clip at the end was after all the credits ran through. Can not wait! I know there are some out there that say enough is enough and how much more can you squeeze out of the franchise...I say why stop if you can still get us, the fans, to the theater. It's going to be for that reason that I am going to be counting down the days to the next installment of Transformers. Each installment of these great franchises has been a great night at the movies for my family and I.

No comments:

Post a Comment