Monday, May 30, 2011

LIFE IS A GRAND RIDE

Welcome to my world! This my first time at trying anything remotely similar to this. I've always been told I'm opinionated and that I always have to have the last say in an argument so I'm taking my dad up on his advice and starting this blog. Consider it as me checking another item off my bucket list. I like to compare myself to the character Fancy Nancy because that's how I like to live my life...fancy. I believe you have to live life to the fullest because you only get one shot at it. One of my favorite quotes is from Saint Catherine of Sienna..."If you are who you are meant to be, you will set the world on fire." I think we should all strive to discover who we are meant to be in life so that we CAN set the world on fire. I don't claim to know everything but I do have quite a few interesting and life changing experiences that allow me the opportunity to give commentary. The most wonderful thing about this country, the United States of America, is that we are given basic intrinsic freedoms that allow us opportunities such as this where we can speak our mind without fear of persecution. Life is a grand ride and I invite you along through my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment